Servo and servo horn recommendations for 1/18 Temper?

i_r_beej

1.) Recommendation for a relatively inexpensive metal-geared servo? (How about the Spektrum S605?)

2.) Recommend an aluminum servo horn?

Getting an appropriate servo horn is quickly driving me crazy. I don't like the white one and tried swapping in a 23T horn from my ECX Boost kit. Too long! Then I tried a shorter horn from my TLR 22 3.0. Too short it seems as the steering was really weak. I purchased an Axial servo horn last night and it's also too long and hits the drag link! What the heck! The stock Temper servo horn seems like a weird "in-between" length.

IMG_3483.JPG
1.) Recommendation for a relatively inexpensive metal-geared servo? (How about the Spektrum S605?)

2.) Recommend an aluminum servo horn?

Getting an appropriate servo horn is quickly driving me crazy. I don't like the white one and tried swapping in a 23T horn from my ECX Boost kit. Too long! Then I tried a shorter horn from my TLR 22 3.0. Too short it seems as the steering was really weak. I purchased an Axial servo horn last night and it's also too long and hits the drag link! What the heck! The stock Temper servo horn seems like a weird "in-between" length.
This is what I use and it doesn't touch

Attachments

• IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back