Servo Question/servo horn

Regis1756

Hi

I am new to this. I bought a amp for my son and I for Christmas. I bought a mg996 servo for it to help with the steering but stupid me threw away the spare parts that came with the amp and it had a 25t servo horn in it to use. My question is what are you fine folks using for a servo horn for the new servo? Any input would be awesome!

Thanks

Tom

Du-Bro heavy duty servo arms. The bummer is that they come in a package with several lengths but they're tough and relatively inexpensive.

You can also just search for 23T (tooth/spline) servo arms on Ebay.

I recommend plastic over metal (on a metal-geared servo) since I've had plastic servo arms strip and save the rest of the steering system (especially the servo!) from damage. Kind of a "sacrificial part."

Du-Bro heavy duty servo arms. The bummer is that they come in a package with several lengths but they're tough and relatively inexpensive.

You can also just search for 23T (tooth/spline) servo arms on Ebay.

I recommend plastic over metal (on a metal-geared servo) since I've had plastic servo arms strip and save the rest of the steering system (especially the servo!) from damage. Kind of a "sacrificial part."

Funny story. I brought the trash out this morning and forgot the did not pick up the recycling from last week and the box for the amp was in my bin still. I opened it up and found the spare servo arms it comes with. I am going to use the 25t for the new servo!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back