Setup guide for Beginners

Interesting guide. Thanks for posting it!

I have no idea about all of this and need some help in buying a self build kit for my boyfriend. He has said he wants to build a rc car so im trying to find out which is best to buy for his birthday, he likes to build things so anything where theres a lot to put together would be great and something where i can buy it all as a kit if possible would be best so i dont have to buy lots of parts and miss something out

I have no idea about all of this and need some help in buying a self build kit for my boyfriend. He has said he wants to build a rc car so im trying to find out which is best to buy for his birthday, he likes to build things so anything where theres a lot to put together would be great and something where i can buy it all as a kit if possible would be best so i dont have to buy lots of parts and miss something out
The Amp BTD kit would be great if he's just starting out. Has he built other cars before or had any Hobbygrade RC experience before? If so maybe something a little more complicated would be better suited.

The Amp BTD kit would be great if he's just starting out. Has he built other cars before or had any Hobbygrade RC experience before? If so maybe something a little more complicated would be better suited.

Thanks, just googled it and seen a youtube video of a guy building it and it seemed what i was thinking of getting especially as i think its his first self build car, but he has had a petrol RC car before.

Latest posts

Members online

Back