Shout Out To Horizon Hobbys!

Misguided Angel

I bought a 2wd brushless ruckus w-lipo (3000mah 20c 2s) and on the first day the driveshafts broke. I bought some new ones and never figured to contact horizon. A week later the lipo charger starts to light up orange lights instead of green when charged. So I figured I'd email them and see what the Warrenty is on these. They asked for my shipping info and a photo of the recept for the truck. Sent that and got an invoice for a new set of driveshafts, a new lipo charger, and a new 4000mah 30c 2s lipo with case! Great customer service in my opinion.

Lol so.... package arrived in tact and on time yesterday. Also yesterday, I got another email from horizon hobby saying thanks for your email, we will send a new battery, charger and driveshafts. .. and they did! Now I have another package on its way. I'm assuming it's a screw up and they didn't mean to send two packages but hey I'm not complaining. :) they keep going up in battery size though. I originally bought 3000mah with the truck. Then they sent 4000mah... now they are sending 5000mah. Thanks horizon!

that's even better! Once had Castle Creations send me 2 high end airplane ESC's. Very nice of them but they weren't mine. Contacted them and they were nice enough to swap em for 2 t-shirts and a shipping label to send them back. Few months later they sent em again. This time all I got was 'oh sorry - our mistake' and another shipping label. I'd assume it was a warranty replacement that they mixed up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back