Skid plate and links

CumminsFan

Does anyone know if the ecx barrage skid plate fits on the temper? I liked the mounting position for the links. Also, if it doesn't, does anyone have bent links or another way of mounting them?

Last edited:
I have a NIB Barrage skid plate which I just held up to the bottom of the Temper. The Barrage skid plate is quite a bit wider so it will not fit without some minor surgery and even then I'm not even sure the screw holes line up.

As a side note, I bought the Barrage skid plate and a few other Barrage chassis parts since I found them half price on Amazon for some reason (all the same parts are currently full price on there now.) I was considering transferring the Temper axles and transmission to a Barrage chassis but now I'm not sure since I like the Temper's size.

Yeah the Barrage skid plate is definitely wider than the Temper. It's narrower than an SCX10 but wider than the Temper. I took an SCX10 chassis and a Barrage skid and transferred all my stuff from my Temper and built my little orange truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back