Steering issues.

Redbear71

Im sorta a retread in the RC world. Anyway, i decided to get the ECX AMP truck (no idea what its really called) anyway, put it together no problem. Ran it for 5 min and went for upgrades. I am running the Hobbywing brushless EZRUN 3660SL G2 4,000 kv motor with a spektrum receiver and radio and 2s 7.4 5200 mAh 50c lipo battery. im running the hellcat tires (courtesy of my brother). I burned out the stock steering servo. Replaced it with a High torque 20kg steering servo that's waterproof. Right from the get go it struggled to turn right and left. I checked all the steering linkage nothing is too tight. Theres some play in the slipper clutch tried tightening it and wont tighten. I took everything apart and found the same problem on the new servo as i did with the original. Itll turn left no problem. Fails to turn right that's just the servo. Im guessing it may have something to do with my speed controller??? It was set up for racing without reverse. Store reprogrammed it to have reverse. Im a truck driver so not many chances to get to a hobby shop that often. Any ideas??? Good place for parts/upgrades online? I have a po box i use for mail.

Members online

No members online now.
Back