TBones with a side of Duratrax

GA_Basher

First upgrades installed today, tires made a big difference in handling and the white letters/tire rivets look sweet......

I put on the front and back bumpers on from T-Bones, much beefier than the stock ones.

Check it out!

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 26
Do you know if there are any skid plates for it? And are those the amp ones or circuit? Been reading that most circuit parts will fit. Know if amp mt and db are different besides the bodies? Sorry for all the questions lol I haven't upgraded anything on any of my rcs but batteries, and dry to get my amps in the mail

Hey @Sebastien6221 , I'm new as well and trying to figure it all out! I'm glad its not all plug and play, the detective work makes it more fun.

They are the ones for the circuit, front and back. Haven't seen a skid plate, but these were drilled right and I didn't have to alter anything or use different screws.

I snapped one side of the front body mount yesterday, I've emailed Hot Racing to see if they can send measurements on the aluminum ones that say they are for Torment and Ruckus.

From what I've seen, the mt and db chassis are very close, I've considered ordering the wing mount for the buggy and fab'ing the slots in the MT body to have a wing on it....

This was my first round of upgrades, the wheels with the foam inside made it handle way better, and it wheelies now if I want it too. I got my first lipo battery and quick charger in the mail last night, I'm about to go puddle hopping and see how the added power does!

Hey @Sebastien6221 , ..I've emailed Hot Racing to see if they can send measurements on the aluminum ones that say they are for Torment and Ruckus.

Good luck... They don't respond. If they do, tell them to respond to all my emails for some redesign on parts. Also to restock some needed inventory.

Along with tires, I don't know why they use the tires they do on these vehicles. All of them are trash. If you think different, then you have not tried others.

Welcome to the hobby. Just know there is soooooo much out there that is offered. Don't settle for stock. Don't get mad, get glad with upgrades. You want to enjoy the hobby to the fullest, and not get bored. Educate and do your research, this is what I could pass on for wisdom.

Again, welcome and get out and have fun with RC.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back