Temper frame swap

CumminsFan

Finally got around to finishing my temper frame swap. It uses all temper drivetrain, electronics, links, scx10 frame cut shorter at both ends, a barrage skid plate, and scx10 cross members. I have a 370 28 turn traxxas motor in it aswell. 20190330_152737.jpg20190330_153731.jpg20190330_153705.jpg20190330_153713.jpg

right on looks pretty good unless you want to start stripping plastic bowler spools stick with that 370 or you could get a barrage or temper Gen 2 motor plate and add a 380 or even 390 motor on there but you will eventually have to upgrade to aluminum bowler spools which at the moment I'm having a hard time finding or making one other possible suggestion for you is your rear axle doesn't line up quite properly with pick up body front axles do I think what I would do and only because I have experience with The Temper the temperature in two and the barrage Doomsday I think I would get me a set of Upper and Lower barrage doomsday links as they are considerable amount longer then The Temper links an add it to your back axle set it was extended wheelbase to look more proper on the body or at least a set of temper Gen 2 links upper and lower is there already been bent for high clearance the Gen 2 links are shorter than the Doomsday links and with the Doomsday makes you can bend them to your own preference are you read using the original temper gen 1 axle sets? If so you can upgrade to the Doomsday axle housings if you buy a set of front and rear axle shafts bearings are all the same and axle housings are a lot wider living temper gen 1 here's a little video remind sorry I don't have more but I'm having problems finding is metal bowler spools so right now its only three wheel drive at the moment

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back