Temper GEN 2, upgrades (journey)

Just curious where everyone stands on their Temper?
I have only had mine for 2 months, and have done no purchased upgrades, and I am really enjoying it. I do look forward to doing some tinkering. It is working well as stock and I like to upgrade as there is breakage or wear. It may take longer than expected. This little thing is well built. I do expect the steering servo to go first due to its plastic gears and plastic horn. Overall it is a great little crawler especially for the cost.

What he said.
We have 3 of these in our collection - each of my kids have 1. These things do pretty good! We did add some weight to the wheels of one by wrapping some solder around the rims, and are trying to find some brass wheel hexes that fit. I have some +5mm ones that I found on Amazon, but they don't fit right. I don't want to add too much and start creating problems unnecessarily.

I was wondering if you had done any sput and pinion changes. I did a axle and link change on mine still stock electronics.
Trx4 stock axle work pretty good gotta make sure the drive shafts clear the swoped links (313mm wheel base).
But with the portals lost alot of wheel speed so looking for suggestions on changing spur /pinion gears or just do over drive gear in both axle .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back