Throttle limiting transmitters

Steve g

Been looking for a way to limit max throttle for my son's circuit. I'm not too informed in this subject. I'm assuming there isn't a simple plug in dail that can adjust the input to the esc. If there is let me know. If not I think I'd have to get a new transmitter and receiver. Was looking at the flysky gt3. Does this have a simple way to turn down the throttle input? What remotes out there that are cheap and durable that can do this? Will be in the hands of a toddler, so the LCD screen of the gt3 kinda steers me away from it.

The transmitter that comes with the Amp is has it, and is nicely sized for small hands.

The gt3 does have an easy way to limit the throttle, in the end point adjustment, !00% is full throttle, 50% is half, 25% is a quarter and you have all the % in between to tune it to how fast you want it

The Austar AX5S should have a throttle limit switch (L-M-H) as well. I've been meaning to pick this one up for a long time thinking my 2nd amp's stock ESC is sure to go up in smoke any time, but it just keeps on trucking so I never got round to buying the Austar. If you wanna be a guinea pig, it's not expensive ($27ish including receiver).

Newer versions of the circuit seem to have the Spektrum STX2 transmitter which also has this 50-75-100% throttle limiting switch. The Spektrum system is more expensive though.

Latest posts

Members online

Back