Torment 1/10 4wd brushless upgrade

Karenal51

Hi guys,

I currently have the above with a radiant reaktor 3500kv brushless set up, I think it’s just died and am looking for any advice on what motor/esc combo to get next, Any ideas ? I’m in the UK do not sure if if my options are a bit limited, I don’t really want to spend more than £100, but could go a bit more. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give

I put a SCT Version Castle combo setup which comes with a 3800kv 4-pole motor. I am very pleased with the setup. The only downside was the attached on/off switch the came with the ESC. This did not seem to be too durable and broke 2 days after use. I replaced the switch with one found from a local auto parts store that was more durable. I also use some quick connect type connectors to connect the esc to the switch for make it easier for future replacement of the switch upon failure. Not sure of the availability of this in the UK but if you can get your hands on this I would recommend this setup. I was about 107 USD at a local hobby store.20180318_174840.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back