Transmitter broken inside

arkadius

Hi All,

Purchased the amp mt for my 8 year old. Somehow he turned the wheel on the transmitter to hard, and the wheel broke inside.

I opened it up to have a look, and i found that a small piece of plastic had split.

Is there anywhere that i can get transimitter parts?

It is an easy fix if i could get the parts.....

otherwise, if i had to get a new transmitter, could I use a different brand, can anyone tell me what other brands or models will bind with the esc?

thanks,

arkadius

Just note that on the Amp, if you replace the receiver you are also replacing the ESC. Since it is a 2 in 1. The cheapest and easiest solution is likely to replace the transmitter.

Just note that on the Amp, if you replace the receiver you are also replacing the ESC. Since it is a 2 in 1. The cheapest and easiest solution is likely to replace the transmitter.

Hi X,

can i get parts for the transmitter?

and can you tell me exactly what model is the transmitter, as i have found conflicting information, that it is a 13005 and that it has been discontinued....

Hey I actually have an original transmitter that I don't use from an upgrade. Depends on where you are for shipping but I'd part with it for cheap.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back