Transporting your AMP?

Ecx_frills

Hi all,

New to the forums. The AMP is a lot of fun!

What do you do to transport your car to and from places? Obviously it fits in my trunk but carrying it around with the transmitter etc is cumbersome. I'd also love to go for walks with my dog and have it like a back pack or something.

What do you folks do to carry your car around?

Cheers!

I still have my race box that I made back in the day. It's Yuge!
But I don't race anymore, and the box is quite heavy, so I opted for a plastic tote from Walmart.
It's still fairly big, but I can get all three trucks and batteries and tools in it.

If you want a "portable" option, was thinking maybe, if you don't mind the truck being exposed.
Put your tools radio, and batteries in a standard backpack, and then rig up some Velcro or bungy cord thing, and then strap the truck to the outside of the backpack. Very doable and probably fairly lite too. Just an idea.

I am building a 2 tier Gorilla Cart that hauls all my RC's, Tools, Cooler, Chairs, Canopy, and Table to our local track. It also has a dump feature so I can use it to repair jumps. JConcepts sells a Backpack for 1/10 RC and Trackstar makes one for 1/8 RC.20190826_210724.jpg20190826_210125.jpg20190826_210211.jpg20190809_191949.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't used any of the backpacks but I thought about it and the Gorilla Cart works out best for me. If I ran a single car at an indoor track I might do a backpack and pit box but that's about it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back