truck has no forward and reverse

Eddo80

Bought the amp mt for my son last Thursday. Saturday we gave it to him and he ran a battery thru it and we let every cool and put another battery in the truck and it wouldn't move. i noticed the red light on the radio was on so i changed the batteries in it with no change. i've seen alot of people have esc failure. When i pull the trigger i can hear some type of noise from the truck but again it wont move. I'm gonna go to the hobbie shop tonight and see if they can figure it out. i'm new to all this rc stuff any help would be appreciated.

Do the front wheels turn? Aside from ESC issues, I have seen two other things cause this on our Amp. It's possible that something is binding the drivetrain, have you made sure everything is turning ok? Another possibility is that the throttle trim is in a setting that the ESC doesn't like on start up. With it on, turn the throttle trim back and forth and see if the truck responds. In addition, try re-centering the throttle trim.

I played with the throttle trim now it does move but not very well and when I go forward the truck turns left as well and when I left off the trigger it staightens back up. I have it turned the whole way up but it only goes at about 25% throttle. Oh and I dont have reverse still.

Members online

No members online now.
Back