Traxxas Slash front stub axles - shimmed
Traxxas Slash 17mm adapters
Traxxas Ultra Shocks
T-Bone Rear Bumper
JConcepts BAJR (Badger) body
Tamiya PS27 Florescent Yellow
3.2 Truggy Wheels - Copperhead Tires
Tires are 5" in Diameter

0830180801.jpg 0830180759.jpg 0830180758.jpg 0830180757a.jpg 0830180801.jpg 0830180759.jpg 0830180758.jpg 0830180757.jpg

Last edited:
I’m working on a similar project.
Rustler
1/8 Truggy pin tires from eBay.
Hot Racing 17mm adapters
Hot Racing steel drive shafts
Amazon 20kg metal servo

Need metal links.
CuyuHmN.jpg

How did the links connect to the existing mounting points work out? Same screws? Same holes? An additional parts?

Need metal links.
CuyuHmN.jpg

How did the links connect to the existing mounting points work out? Same screws? Same holes? An additional parts?

Nice truck! I dig the truggy wheels. The links work great. You use the existing mounting holes and screws. I upgraded the screws to stainless hex. You just have to adjust the length of the links a tad to fit. Haven't had any issues. It's nice to be able to adjust camber and front toe in/out.

Nice truck! I dig the truggy wheels. The links work great. You use the existing mounting holes and screws. I upgraded the screws to stainless hex. You just have to adjust the length of the links a tad to fit. Haven't had any issues. It's nice to be able to adjust camber and front toe in/out.

Can you tell me the lengths of each of the three pairs? Can’t find anyone who says exactly what they use.

So I’ve found that the associated (2) 2.6” and (4) 2.8” are what is required to do front and rear. I’ve started the process but bought the 1/8 scale captured ends by mistake. Waiting on Amazon again!

Latest posts

Members online

Back