Upgraded 2wd Ruckus. Need suggestions.

Jakenew101

I just installed a brushless ONSX0500, along with a 70 amp ESC. I’m running a 3s, 5200 Lectron Pro battery. I’m super impressed with the increased speed & torque. This thing is really fun to drive now.

My only issue is that the steering is fairly sloppy. I have also upgraded the servo to an Eco Power, WP110T. Any suggestions as to how to improve steering would be greatly appreciated!

I just installed a brushless ONSX0500, along with a 70 amp ESC. I’m running a 3s, 5200 Lectron Pro battery. I’m super impressed with the increased speed & torque. This thing is really fun to drive now.

My only issue is that the steering is fairly sloppy. I have also upgraded the servo to an Eco Power, WP110T. Any suggestions as to how to improve steering would be greatly appreciated!

RPM Servo-Saver Eliminator Bellcrank

There are some home grown tricks you could try......

change out all the fixed plastic turn buckles for adjustable ones, the ones from traxxas seem to work well or find a kit on ebay from hot racing or gpm

RPM Servo-Saver Eliminator Bellcrank

There are some home grown tricks you could try......
This ^ 99% of the steering slop comes from the stock servo saver.
You can get the Rpm servo saver eliminator, double up on the servo saver clips, put a zip tie on the servo saver or get the Hot Racing steering bellcrank.
If you get the Rpm servo saver eliminator you need an aluminum servo horn and a metal geared servo.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back