Upgrading motor

motoracer58

Seems like everyone was using the Tazer 280 motor as an easy upgrade but seems like it has been discontinued. Not having much like finding a 280 sized motor in general even. I might be switching my esc since I have a tekin rs gen2 laying around and would like to use my rx/tx anyway. Not looking for anything crazy but if I can upgrade the motor for cheap I might as well. Thanks

Man I burned up about 4 motors in mine trying to find something that worked good. Then my buddy gave me a spare motor he found last year from his old Losi 1/18 Mini rock crawler. It works awesome but they’re hard to come by. Its losi part number Losb1218

Seems like everyone was using the Tazer 280 motor as an easy upgrade but seems like it has been discontinued. Not having much like finding a 280 sized motor in general even. I might be switching my esc since I have a tekin rs gen2 laying around and would like to use my rx/tx anyway. Not looking for anything crazy but if I can upgrade the motor for cheap I might as well. Thanks
If you get the longer drive shaft for transmission from a Doomsday transmission is the same The Temper but with a longer drive shaft and you get the Doomsday motor mount plate can you can run a 390 motor if I'm not mistaken

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back