Which Lipo Battery w/Dynamite DYNS1450?

dgm

Sorry for the basic question, but I've upgraded the motor/ESC in my AMP to a Dynamite DYNS1450 and now want to add a LiPo battery, but unsure of which one/what specs.

thanks!

Equation for what?
A 2S LiPo hardcase pack is about 148mmL x 47mmW x 24mmH on the average. Larger capacities may be thicker.
For a lightweight 2wd RC, I'd recommend a 4000mAh LiPo with at least 30C discharge rate for a moderately powerful brushless motor.
Getting a large capacity battery while running certain brushed motors is asking for trouble. Long run times will leave your motor more susceptible to heat issues. At least that's what I have found. Having an appropriate more efficient brushless motor in the Amp, and you will be able to have longer run times.

Yeah I got a 2S, 35C, 5200mah battery too.. I'm already used to the speed and I went up 6 teeth on my pinion and the car is just not fast enough for what I'm looking for. So with the dyns1450 you guys have gone through your manual if we were bench racing with cars setup special to not overheat what's going to give me the best bang for my buck. Has anyone ran 3s? I missed a chance to try one and I would have loved to see a 15mph bump up from the previous 31mph.

Anybody who wants to buy the DYNS1450 I would suggest not to a Kinexsis combo would be better. A all in one just like the AMP stock esc/rx limits upgrading (not upgradeable) and if one of the components fail say the esc part your out two parts instead of one.

The DYNS1450 is only rated up to 8.4v use of 3s lipo could fry the esc portion and probably void any warranty.

For 2s lipos I have been using Floureon 7.4v 5200mah 30c batteries for a few years now.

Yeah I got a 2S, 35C, 5200mah battery too.. I'm already used to the speed and I went up 6 teeth on my pinion and the car is just not fast enough for what I'm looking for. So with the dyns1450 you guys have gone through your manual if we were bench racing with cars setup special to not overheat what's going to give me the best bang for my buck. Has anyone ran 3s? I missed a chance to try one and I would have loved to see a 15mph bump up from the previous 31mph.

What motor and gearing do you have in it?

Sorry if that was confusing, I was running the tazer twin combo. 3000kv with the electron 2s 35c 5200mah 24t pinion is the largest I could fit into the car with 87 tooth spur.

And I said i was running cause I took it to a skate park and somehow broke off the toggle for power . Not on topic but can I just throw any old switch o there?

Attachments

• 20190117_183211.jpg
    20190117_183211.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Members online

Back