won't stop throttling

vwfanforever

Hi my kids received two of these as a gift. The one is now stuck in full throttle. it doesn't do the Do Rae Mei startup when linked. as soon as the battery is plugged in it runs in full speed.. New to this and looking for some help please

?hmm, could b that the Throttle D/R trim is turned right up, turn that dwn, turn on car and gradually turn it up. But as for the beep tune whn connected/bound could be that the esc is on it's way out and mayb the problem for the Throttle issue and not the trim. Hope u get it sorted...

?hmm, could b that the Throttle D/R trim is turned right up, turn that dwn, turn on car and gradually turn it up. But as for the beep tune whn connected/bound could be that the esc is on it's way out and mayb the problem for the Throttle issue and not the trim. Hope u get it sorted...
It isn’t even linked to remote. I think it’s the reciever

It isn’t even linked to remote. I think it’s the reciever

Anyway you can post a quick video? I'm new to ECX vehicles but most of these issues aren't specific to a brand. I have read though about some issues with the ECX AMP electronics right out of the box (not every time but some). A call to Horizon Hobby should we not be able to help you fix would be your best bet. As Tama said, usually that is when your throttle trim on the remote is turned too much either forward or reverse and causes the car to move by itself until you adjust it closer to the center of the trim. However you said that the remote isn't even linked to it so that's odd.

Anyway you can post a quick video? I'm new to ECX vehicles but most of these issues aren't specific to a brand. I have read though about some issues with the ECX AMP electronics right out of the box (not every time but some). A call to Horizon Hobby should we not be able to help you fix would be your best bet. As Tama said, usually that is when your throttle trim on the remote is turned too much either forward or reverse and causes the car to move by itself until you adjust it closer to the center of the trim. However you said that the remote isn't even linked to it so that's odd.
I already swapped the receiver box. FYI a quick call to horizon was 2 hours. So I have a new box coming.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back