x-mas money/gift cards well spent

Biz73

Used some money and a gift card I got for Christmas to order a few things for my Torment. A set of Duratrax six pack tires/wheels, metal gear set, and 2 7-cell nimh's(3000 & 4200mah). The tires just hit the body on the rear, so I may have to trim the outside tread just a touch.

20171229_153644(0).jpeg 20171229_131339.jpeg 20171229_123654.jpeg

Has anyone used Duratrax mounted tires on their Torment? I read that the Slash 4x4 had the correct offset, but these wheels catch the body if you compress the suspension. I could run them, they will just rub the whole time. Which ones will work?

Just curious why you did not buy LIPO? You have a brushless motor and a LIPO rated ESC?

Far as the wheels rubbing on the rear of the body, it would be the offset of the rims. I would try to find ones with zero offset otherwise. If your trying to keep the SC style, you want it to stay tucked.

You can always trim the body and make sure the body posts are raised all the way up.

Good to see the metal tranny gears.

It's the stock 15t brushed motor, not brushless. I got the metal gears so that I can upgrade in the future. As far as lipo goes, I'm not interested in the risk right now. It has to do with health issues.

I need to get the wheels for the Losi scte, they are the correct ones. Tower doesn't carry them, so I can't do an exchange. I'm trying to sell them and I will buy the right ones elsewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

Back