Amain hobbies

mattyd4201taim

has anyone ordered from amain hobbies? does it usually take a while to ship orders?

Define "a while"? I'm fairly certain my stuff has all shipped on the day of order.

usuall ships same day, some stuff will say on page if otherwise
just try to order before 2pm California time
have made several orders through them
get my stuff in like 3 days

Depends on where you live. I'm in NW Oregon and Amain is in N California. If I choose standard shipping (not their 1.99 super cheap option) I get the order in about 2 days. Super cheap option takes 3-5 days. This is on orders placed before 12:00PM PST.

I just haven't gotten a confirmation that its been sent out for delivery. and I'm in Maine lol maybe that why. But I ordered Monday April 2nd. at like 9am

Last edited:
Have you verified that the stuff you ordered still says in stock? Maybe log in on amain and check your order status, if there is no update talk to customer service.

ok cool... yeah I just emailed them.. I just wanted to see if anyone else had to wait for a order to be shipped. and there's 3 that say in stock in supply chain? I'm assuming there waiting for stuff to be instock

One other thing to add to the previous comments about in-stock items. If ANY item in your order is not in stock, they don't ship out until everything is in stock. I've learned to pay close attention to stock status and not order anything not in stock (I'm impatient) so my order won't be held up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back