amp tire size??

ironhead79

Can anyone tell me the tire size for a stock amp my???? Looking to get some better ones. Thx..

Pre mounted proline 2.2/3 fit with a slightly narrower off set which will make the stance narrower. I ran those for a while. If you want to keep stock rims and just replace the tires, you'll be looking for 2.2 buggy tires. I mounted a set of proline calibers to the stock rims and they grip like sand paper on our loose track. Great for racing, but probably wouldn't hold up for bashing. The badlands are a great all around high traction tire in the dirt.

IMG_3758.JPG Badlands on the rear.
Pre mounted proline 2.2/3 fit with a slightly narrower off set which will make the stance narrower. I ran those for a while. If you want to keep stock rims and just replace the tires, you'll be looking for 2.2 buggy tires. I mounted a set of proline calibers to the stock rims and they grip like sand paper on our loose track. Great for racing, but probably wouldn't hold up for bashing. The badlands are a great all around high traction tire in the dirt.

Thanks everyone! Damn, I want one too (it's my nephew's), that chassis looks so much better for racing than the Torment's. I already have so many parts that would fit. Must.resist.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back