at my wits end with this ruckus. now issues with power?

sixstringhook

Seems like if it isnt one thing, its another. I got it from a buddy with some issues, mainly the chassis was broken. Here is everything I have done so far.

Replaced chassis
replaced shocks
replaced receiver
replaced transmitter
replaced motor
replaced ESC
upgraded servo (didn't NEED to be, but it was the stock one, which left a lot to be desired).

So here is where I am now. I replaced all of that, and the motor is a Traxxas 15t with a 19t pinion gear. The ESC is a traxxas XL5. I am using NIMH so i set it to NIMH mode and made sure it was in standard mode, and not training mode. It runs fine for about 30 seconds with good speed, then it just slows down. No flashing lights or sounds from the ESC to indicate any kind of problem.

Any idea what the problem could be? I have replaced all the electronics on it and its still just having problems.

How old is your battery? An old nihm will act like that. Any other batteries to try out? And is the red light solid on the esc, indicating nihm mode?

How old is your battery? An old nihm will act like that. Any other batteries to try out? And is the red light solid on the esc, indicating nihm mode?
Yes, it is set for NIMH mode, and the batteries are fully charged and a week old.

When I run into problems like this and can't seem to pin point the problem, I disconnect everything and start over from step one, reset, reconnect, redo it all and it may turn out ok? Worth a try? Good luck. (y)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back