axle diff help

pauls1816

I got a doomsday barrage on sale and did very few mods to get it up and crawling with the big boys. It shocked a couple of guys in my group. Sadly towards the end of my crawl my rear end became an open diff instead of locked as it came. I tore it apart when I got home and it turns out the metal axle rounded off the shaped hole in the axle diff and causes it to spin freely in certain situations. Luckily I have a temper on the bench and stole a diff from it but ran into the same problem not but a day later. I believe I read somewhere a redcat diff will fit but idk if it is the Everest 16 or the 10. any help will be appreciated.

680010 connect box

That is the search term you should use to find them. But from reading in forums they are getting hard to find in stock or priced like its made of gold.

I've been thinking about picking up a axle housing to try a couple things.

Damn this part has like vanished online. I have even taken to looking up hsp parts and still cant find them. Oh well... I guess I'll pick up a set of gen 7 axles and try to stuff them under there and put the stock axles on my temper if the parts become available again

Members online

No members online now.
Back