Best lipo to race with?

Howdy

As the title says, what’s the best lipo battery to race my amp mt with? Everything is stock and has to be for the race but the battery is open for whatever.

Everything I’ve read says it’s compatible as long as u buy an alarm which I have

Yup, LiPo works just fine in the Amp. Keep an eye on it with an alarm and you'll be fine. My kid has ran LiPo in his for years.

I’ve been running the zeee batteries but I ordered some gens ace gonna give them a try and see if there’s a difference

I have used GENS, it is indeed a good choice. I have also bought some new brands. After the trial, I think Tindling’s battery is good and cheap

Hi, I've found some pretty cheap ones on Ebay and have been happy. Started off with full size 2s large batterys but have found the shortys better as you can push the weight forward with a larger foam block at the back. Just an attempt to keep the front wheels on the ground. 100C and 4600mah goes for ages. See image to show size difference from original nicad battery, hope that helps, not sure if it's all race legal.

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_113747.jpg
    IMG_20210713_113747.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back