Can't get ecx13008 to pair with ecx13009

sixstringhook

Just as the title says. Can't get ecx13008 to pair with ecx13009. Both are brand new. I put the bond plug into the correct pins, power on the receiver and the red led flashes continually. I power on the transmitter, and the receiver led is supposed to go solid once paired. It never does.

@sixstringhook here is the process to bind your receiver to your transmitter.
  1. Power OFF the receiver and transmitter.

2. Connect a fully charged battery to the ESC.

3. Insert the bind plug into the receiver’s binding pins and power ON the ESC. The receiver LED flashes.

4. Power ON the transmitter.

5. The receiver LED turns solid when binding in successful.You must rebind when binding the receiver to a different transmitter.

ecx-transmitter-receiver-binding.png

Just as the title says. Can't get ecx13008 to pair with ecx13009. Both are brand new. I put the bond plug into the correct pins, power on the receiver and the red led flashes continually. I power on the transmitter, and the receiver led is supposed to go solid once paired. It never does.

I had the same problem a couple of days ago... It took me a few tries. Try and hold the bind button while turning on the transmitter after you've put in the bind plug... that's what worked for me... Its quite strange. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem a couple of days ago... It took me a few tries. Try and hold the bind button while turning on the transmitter after you've put in the bind plug... that's what worked for me... Its quite strange. Hope this helps.
There is no bind button, just the bind plug. I followed all the instructions to a T and wasnt able to get it to bind doing that. I did finally get it binded when I started doing steps out of order lol, just cant remember what order I did it in order to finally get it to work.

There is no bind button, just the bind plug. I followed all the instructions to a T and wasnt able to get it to bind doing that. I did finally get it binded when I started doing steps out of order lol, just cant remember what order I did it in order to finally get it to work.

LOL... that's pretty much what happend to me... Glad to hear its working!

I was trying to do this today, for a new ESC/ brushless and the 13009. I tried before and after...nope. Then I just started doing it over and over again in different order, and finally a sound, and it was paired. It is Ch3 to servo, CH2 to ESC and then plug in either the pair or failsafe and turn on controller. The last two parts, I have no idea what order

Is it just me, or is the Aux, CH1, CH2 and CH3 not documented anywhere? I used another receiver instructions, and crossed my fingers hoping it is a standard thing.

Anyway, thanks for giving me the confidence to keep at it! All running good! (I had to replace a lot after running it through a shallow puddle that actually was not shallow, but dunked the whole car....ugh. I wont be getting near water anymore!)

I was trying to do this today, for a new ESC/ brushless and the 13009. I tried before and after...nope. Then I just started doing it over and over again in different order, and finally a sound, and it was paired. It is Ch3 to servo, CH2 to ESC and then plug in either the pair or failsafe and turn on controller. The last two parts, I have no idea what order

Is it just me, or is the Aux, CH1, CH2 and CH3 not documented anywhere? I used another receiver instructions, and crossed my fingers hoping it is a standard thing.

Anyway, thanks for giving me the confidence to keep at it! All running good! (I had to replace a lot after running it through a shallow puddle that actually was not shallow, but dunked the whole car....ugh. I wont be getting near water anymore!)
Ditch the jumper and use a screwdriver. Jumper wasn't making contact with the pins. One tap with a screwdriver across the pins and it connected. Tried the jumper again and nope. I guess chineseium isn't conductive.

Latest posts

Members online

Back