Chinese brushless combo-any good?

Thanks. I found the Tsky 120amp one on Ebay for $19 USD. Do you have a programming card for it or can you program it directly on the ESC?
I program it with the button on the switch. By the way, cover the switch in plastic. I have mine in a small plastic parts bag. Dirt will get in tbe switch and jam it if you don’t cover it.

I program it with the button on the switch. By the way, cover the switch in plastic. I have mine in a small plastic parts bag. Dirt will get in tbe switch and jam it if you don’t cover it.
Great thanks for the info. My 7 year old son was having fun with it, pulling wheelies and driving fast. We have a lot of fun with the RC's but also pain when they break!

These TSky ESCs are on sale for $24 a piece Canadian. I bought two. It has held up fine, even when it got wet, on 2S and 3S.

I had to drive to hit 68 and I’m sure I can use a fully charged 3S and crack 70. I have a 25 tooth pinion to try as well.
I just started messing around with a box-stock Amp. But I can already see how basic and speed limited it really is. The fact that you’re getting that kind of speed out of an MT boggles my mind, and makes me smile. Nicely done!

I just started messing around with a box-stock Amp. But I can already see how basic and speed limited it really is. The fact that you’re getting that kind of speed out of an MT boggles my mind, and makes me smile. Nicely done!
I didn’t really try for speed, but after upgrading to brushless I started messing around with pinions and I have 3S batteries for my Notorious and the ESC is 3S sooooo. ?

Thanks. I found the Tsky 120amp one on Ebay for $19 USD. Do you have a programming card for it or can you program it directly on the ESC?
You can use a Hobbywing LED programming card on the TSKY "blue 120A" speed controls. So much easier/quicker to adjust things.

Latest posts

Members online

Back