Code name...GUBS.

Brake Weight

If this is not welcome, then please delete it.

All forms of gubs are welcome here. From the bottom shelf of the pawn shop to the wall hangers at the big box gun store. Built one yourself? Let's see it. Just so long as it's legal to own in your state and/or country. I'd advise away from close ups of serial numbers and addresses....

Here's my Rossi R92 carbine in .44mag.
Rossi 92 Carbine .44m.jpeg

Here's an elusive Ruger .44mag.
.44 mag.jpg

There's a few more where that came from. Any requests?

Sorry, but I've got only a couple black ones. I'm more of a cold steel/warm wood man.

NOS, unfired Saiga12 I scooped up about 8 months ago. I've since added two 10 round mags to the box just to up the resell value. It has a quite intimidating look.
image4.jpeg

Century Arms imported Norinco PW87. A Chinese clone of the infamous 1887. Some of the older guys may remember this 12 gauge from TV. It's not easy to load, but it sure makes smiles.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess I'd be considered more of a collector. Gubs are one of the few things I leave as is from the store. I have one 870 I've toyed with and that's about it aside from a scope mount on anything else. I don't even shoot that much anymore having three kids in school and always working.

Remington 870, Remington 18.5" threaded barrel, and a Speedfeed 'coach' style grip. Shot from the hip it's a...blast. It also has a 10 round tube added on and I put a door breacher to help protect the tube extension. It's good for home intruders, looters, MiB, zombies, etc.

image.jpeg

That looks like it sees a few rounds and regularly.

Can't beat the Glock, though. People can cry all they want but the polymer pistol has it's place.

image.jpeg

I'm contemplating getting one of those baby Glocks, a baby Kimber big bore, or a Ruger LCP. My EDC is a simple 1st gen KelTec P3AT. I do not recommend it for anyone that doesn't want to spend at least 2-3 hours honing, fluffing, and buffing to make it consistent. I trust mine to function when needed. Out of the box it's a paperweight.

The wallet style holster is just fantastic.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Anyone that hasn't seen one. It's a 6+1, no safety, and no slide lock. I don't carry with one chambered but I do practice fast draws regularly. It's a small .380acp so not much penetration compared to others. But it's crazy loud and spits fire almost a foot when dusk to dark.
image.jpeg

I'm contemplating getting one of those baby Glocks, a baby Kimber big bore, or a Ruger LCP. My EDC is a simple 1st gen KelTec P3AT. I do not recommend it for anyone that doesn't want to spend at least 2-3 hours honing, fluffing, and buffing to make it consistent. I trust mine to function when needed. Out of the box it's a paperweight.

The wallet style holster is just fantastic.
View attachment 1056
View attachment 1057

Anyone that hasn't seen one. It's a 6+1, no safety, and no slide lock. I don't carry with one chambered but I do practice fast draws regularly. It's a small .380acp so not much penetration compared to others. But it's crazy loud and spits fire almost a foot when dusk to dark.
View attachment 1058
Check out the S&W Shield. Love mine! It carries beautifully with the right holster.

Here's mine in a Blackpoint Tactical MiniWing. Below it is my DMR AR-15 and my full-sized Sig P320. I also have the same pistol in a compact with subcompact frame for my winter EDC.

IMAG2303_zpsn0dwe2fj.jpg IMAG2973_1_zpspnnqkhj7.jpg

No body else? We just had a tax free weekend for firearms and all things hunting mainly. I refrained from buying anything and it wasn't easy at all. There was a nice Henry 45-70 I wanted sooooooo bad.

So, my daughter is fighting (and kicking it's ass) leukemia. American Defense Manufacturing (ADM) donated some scope mounts for a raffle held for her. They then went on to manufacture more for sale. So... I bought one. Then, decided a pink scope mount needs a pink rifle. Luckily for me, ADM happened to have a pink anodized receiver set and handguard. So I did what any man would have done and bought my daughter a pink (not yet complete) AR15.

Here it is so far. I have a pencil barrel on the way. I have a lower parks kit to finish out the lower receiver. I'll have everything else wrapped up in a few months as time allows.

Also, note the peep bunny logo on the scope mount. ADM engraved them with that picture we've been using for her. It's also painted on her RC car.

IMAG1608.jpg

That's really cool.

Leukemia isn't to be taken lightly. I had an electrician at work loose a son right after this last Christmas. There's a girl in my 4yo's dance class that just now got her hair back. She's gonna make it...but it's flaming red hair. She's as sweet as can be, though.

That's really cool.

Leukemia isn't to be taken lightly. I had an electrician at work loose a son right after this last Christmas. There's a girl in my 4yo's dance class that just now got her hair back. She's gonna make it...but it's flaming red hair. She's as sweet as can be, though.
My baby girl turns 2 next week. She's the strongest person I know. Chemo every week and it doesn't phase her... we're only 3 months into it so we still have a long road ahead. It's hard.

I have a pic posted in the media section of her with the RC cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Back