Do these work on the amp mt?

They should work, but keep in mind they're most likely a lot heavier and bigger. about the same size of tires as the Arrma Granite. So for an Amp, theyre huge. It'd most likely make it a lot faster due to the taller tire so id gear down too. And it will most likely make the car less durable cause of the added rolling weight. I would reccomend steel driveshafts of some sort if you plan on running those. I got cheap ebay ones for the slash and they fit good with a small modification to the wheel hexes. And the steel transmission gears would be necessary if you dont have them already.

Slash steel driveshafts that fit on Ecx 2wd

They should work, but keep in mind they're most likely a lot heavier and bigger. about the same size of tires as the Arrma Granite. So for an Amp, theyre huge. It'd most likely make it a lot faster due to the taller tire so id gear down too. And it will most likely make the car less durable cause of the added rolling weight. I would reccomend steel driveshafts of some sort if you plan on running those. I got cheap ebay ones for the slash and they fit good with a small modification to the wheel hexes. And the steel transmission gears would be necessary if you dont have them already.

thanks very much

I've had a set of these on my Stampede 4x4 since 2018. They have taken one hell of a beating over the years and are starting to show signs of wear around the u joints. Probably the second best option other than the MIP X-Duty for the Slash 4x4 but the MIPs cost twice as much.

Latest posts

Members online

Back