Dog bones keep popping off

Batone76

One of my dog bones keep popping off my truck usually when i make a sharp turn. I know people say it could be the shocks or i need to put a washer in the drive cup. But I think it's something do do with my steering. It seems to loose but im not sure what screw to tighten or un tighten on the the steering servo or crank !

The plastic wears. Every time you pop it off or it pops off by itself, it gets looser. I'd get a fresh ECX link set (it's like 6 dollars, ECX1046 is the part number) and see if the problem persists.

The plastic wears. Every time you pop it off or it pops off by itself, it gets looser. I'd get a fresh ECX link set (it's like 6 dollars, ECX1046 is the part number) and see if the problem persists.
I have metal drive cups the dog bones fall out not the bellcrank. . What plastic are u talking about

Woops I thought you meant the steering link, not the dog bone. Ignore everything I said. I have no idea what your problem is.

One of my dog bones keep popping off my truck usually when i make a sharp turn. I know people say it could be the shocks or i need to put a washer in the drive cup. But I think it's something do do with my steering. It seems to loose but im not sure what screw to tighten or un tighten on the the steering servo or crank !

I would go through every piece of hardware on that side and check for play. Something is likely out of place. Do your axles or drive cups show any wear?

I would go through every piece of hardware on that side and check for play. Something is likely out of place. Do your axles or drive cups show any wear?
No wear or anything could be that the bell crank are. Is to loose or something like that ? Allowing the tires to turn too much?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back