ECS Calibration

Deuce5150

Hello,

I am in the process of converting my AMP to brushless power and went with the following motor/esc combo:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142290435536

I've had no problem stripping the innards and replacing them with the new stuff, but I am getting to where I will be powering it all up and getting everything calibrated.

I've been pouring over videos on how to calibrate the throttle limits on a new esc, and most have a button to hold down somewhere with a lot of fun beeping and flashing. But, I'm failing to locate that button on my particular esc. Am I missing something? Does this one actually need calibration? Do any of you have any experience with this particular setup?

Thanks!

The GoolRc combo is already set to default settings. It's really a pain to program it manually. Best to pick up the program card on eBay (about 12 to 15 bucks). It not the greatest motor combo out there but it's a good start if you are just getting into brushless upgrade on a small budget. Just search GoolRc program card on eBay.
Good luck.

Also, if you don't already know, you will have to buye a new radio for your Amp as the stock radio won't work with brushless setups.

Latest posts

Members online

Back