Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Ecx amp db build crazy fast

Trcpr123

I started off with the basic 20 turn brushed motor I've been working on RC for a long time so I decided to change it over to a brushless system now this thing is crazy fast and I need to get a wheelie bar

Attachments

Steve g

Nice color. Hard part is finding a wheelie bar. Could make a traxxas 2wd rustler one fit with some other parts. TBR makes one, but hasn't had them in stock for months.

Djones48

I started off with the basic 20 turn brushed motor I've been working on RC for a long time so I decided to change it over to a brushless system now this thing is crazy fast and I need to get a wheelie bar
Wow..I love the mil body on that amp..super sleek

Trcpr123

Yes I do run 3s but I got 2s to and I just can't get it to stay down ..... I talk to a buddy and he said he can make a wheelie bar I'll update after ....... Thanks bud about the paint to be honest it was just a quick change ... I like different

Lephturn

That’s awesome! We would love to see a video of how it runs. 😊
Also, what motor/esc did you put in it? Did you put in the metal gear set? What other upgrades? Did you change the gearing?

Aggie72

Here is the traxxas wheelie bar mod. Works fairly well. On 3s nothing will keep it down. By the way this is a circuit with a bandit body shell

Attachments

Trcpr123

To be 100% honest I got the 40$ motor and esc combo off ebay. So it's a cheap o but still so much fun

Lephturn

To be 100% honest I got the 40$ motor and esc combo off ebay. So it's a cheap o but still so much fun
Just wondering how many KV, make of the motor/ESC - as I contemplate a switch to brushless of my own. Did you change gearing as well?

Trcpr123

Nope did everything stock except the tran gears they metal now and receivers a goolrc ...... I spent 150.... On the car new brushed motor all then spent another 150 for batt charger .....2 batteries motor and esc and controller and I'm happy ......i got 2 times the stuff and runs fast as all he'll