ECX Amp MT Intermittent

redz

Yesterday we had some nice weather so my boy and I hit the slush roads to rip up our Amp MT and Circuit.

After an hour or so we noticed the AMP was running as if the battery died which we found weird as the truck usually runs on that battery for double the time then when it died.

We then switched the battery to another one.. Truck fired up and started running real quick till it died out completely and wouldn't responded.

Tried the "dead" battery's on my Circuit and they worked as normal.

When plugging any of the battery's into the Amp MT we noticed the Red LED light would come on and instantly go dull.

We then left it over night and now the Red LED comes on and stays very bring along with the truck working without issue..

Question... Are these ESC's really waterproof? Should we watch how were driving the truck around water? We have had real good luck so far in the snow but when the truck stopped working my boy was super sad which I why I posted to look for more info..

It's more like splash proof than waterproof man. Snow will tend to build up inside the chassis and really soak it, causing problems.

I feel your pain, it sucks hard when you take your kid out and his truck stops working. I always have my axial scx10 in the boot to save the day with some crawling when my bashers break down.

Thanks for the reply back. Its definitely more splash then waterproof..

We have bashed it through the snow since and she's working fine but in the back of my head I feel the ESC can stop working at anytime. LoL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back