ECX Amp MT trasmission upgrade

Bmal16

I have an ECX Amp MT. Im doing a brushless system on it (Copper head 10 ESC w/ 3800kv motor from Castle Creations). Does anyone know if theres some sort of transmission case upgrade? Not a fan of the screws digging into the plastic case for the motor. Ill also be upgrading the gear set to the metal gears as well as a metal spur gear. I have looked online but unable to find anything. The closest i have found is the Pro line trans for the slash and stampede but dont know if it will fit. Any help is very appreciated. Thank you!

I have an ECX Amp MT. Im doing a brushless system on it (Copper head 10 ESC w/ 3800kv motor from Castle Creations). Does anyone know if theres some sort of transmission case upgrade? Not a fan of the screws digging into the plastic case for the motor. Ill also be upgrading the gear set to the metal gears as well as a metal spur gear. I have looked online but unable to find anything. The closest i have found is the Pro line trans for the slash and stampede but dont know if it will fit. Any help is very appreciated. Thank you!
It won’t, not even close. The first major problem is that they don’t have a separate rear bulkhead, the lower control arms mount to their transmission.

There is no direct aftermarket upgrade for the case. You can use a metal ax10 family transmission. It’s been covered in these forums extensively. One of them with good guts will also hold considerably more power than a metal-geared ECX transmission

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back