WTB ECX AMP MT upgrade parts

Dude

Looking for some upgrade parts for my ECX AMP MT.

I just got in to the hobby. Just looking for some cheap options in parts. If anyone wants to give some old parts away that would be cool.

I just got in to the hobby. Just looking for some cheap options in parts. If anyone wants to give some old parts away that would be cool.
Replace Parts when they break. When I got my first ECX truck 6 years ago, the only thing I ever replaced was the motor, and the steering servo. You can get a new brushed motor for less than $25 and you can get decent brushless motors for not much more than that $35. I paid $28 for a Tactic all metal Servo that has held up very well. As long as you're not launching the truck 10 feet in the air, these vehicles just don't break, at least mine didn't.

I would like to keep it cheap. This will be over time. Paycheck by paycheck. I'm sure you guys understand. i'm just excited to do more.

Your local hobby shop, ebay, and amazon are good options. Here is a list of parts I am using to upgrade mine.
Traxxas 3643 Turnbuckles for front & rear
Traxxas 3644 Turnbuckles for front steering
Traxxas 3678 wheelie bar
ECX9001 Metal trans gears
RPM 73492 Servo Saver Eliminator
Fan & heat sink
Hot Racing HRASECT887 Spur Gear 87T
Hot Racing HRASECT288X06 Drivshafts
Hot Racing ECT0806 Front Suspension Mnt
Hot Racing ECT2806 Front Shock Tower
Hot Racing ECT1906 Caster Blocks
Hot Racing ECT2106 Steering Knuckles
Hot Racing ECT2206 Rear Knuckles
RPM 70582 Front Arms
RPM 70462 Rear Arms
RPM 70672 Gear Cover
as you go thru this list you will find what you need first. A new brushless motor/esc combo (peopele are having decent luck with Goolrc).
A new receiver and transmitter to ditch the stock combo receiver/esc.
Aluminum Shocks.
If you want to run the stock transmitter you need ECX 13003 Receiver V3

YEAH BABY! What's up my brother in purple?!
Whats up? Not sure about the Vikes this year man, im not too keen on cousins and theyre letting big pieces of our D go too. idk we'll see i do really like Zim and the Wilfs, Spielman has been a great GM so far glad they extended his contract.

Whats up? Not sure about the Vikes this year man, im not too keen on cousins and theyre letting big pieces of our D go too. idk we'll see i do really like Zim and the Wilfs, Spielman has been a great GM so far glad they extended his contract.
I never liked Cousins to begin with. I thought Case Keenum was a better fit for the Vikings. They should have held on to him. Like you said we'll see. Perhaps Zim sees something with letting key players on the D go that we don't see. I just don't want to come the end of the season say the same thing I say every year, "well, there's always next year."

I never liked Cousins to begin with. I thought Case Keenum was a better fit for the Vikings. They should have held on to him. Like you said we'll see. Perhaps Zim sees something with letting key players on the D go that we don't see. I just don't want to come the end of the season say the same thing I say every year, "well, there's always next year."
Lol that's life as a viking fan so far. I still love them though. I completely agree, Keenum had chemistry with the rest of the team. Have you ever read about the Ed Thorp memorial trophy curse? Very interesting and makes you wonder.

Lol that's life as a viking fan so far. I still love them though. I completely agree, Keenum had chemistry with the rest of the team. Have you ever read about the Ed Thorp memorial trophy curse? Very interesting and makes you wonder.
I will always be a die-hard Vikings fan regardless of who plays for them or how they fare from season to season. Been a die-hard fan since I was 5 years old. It's all Fran tarkenton's fault LOL. I've never read about the Ed Thorp Memorial trophy curse. I will look that up when I get home tonight from work. I'm sure my wife would be interested as well as she is from Minneapolis and as much a Vikings fan as me.

Dude, one more thing about LiPo battery's, never charge them when they are hot or warm. Always wait for them to cool down. Its always best to have one or two extras on hand, that way you can continue to run as the other cools down before charging. Also, when you see a LiPo swelling up its time to depose of it. Always check your Li Po's to make sure they are in good condition. I have seen two garages go up in smoke due to bad LiPo's.

Your local hobby shop, ebay, and amazon are good options. Here is a list of parts I am using to upgrade mine.
Traxxas 3643 Turnbuckles for front & rear
Traxxas 3644 Turnbuckles for front steering
Traxxas 3678 wheelie bar
ECX9001 Metal trans gears
RPM 73492 Servo Saver Eliminator
Fan & heat sink
Hot Racing HRASECT887 Spur Gear 87T
Hot Racing HRASECT288X06 Drivshafts
Hot Racing ECT0806 Front Suspension Mnt
Hot Racing ECT2806 Front Shock Tower
Hot Racing ECT1906 Caster Blocks
Hot Racing ECT2106 Steering Knuckles
Hot Racing ECT2206 Rear Knuckles
RPM 70582 Front Arms
RPM 70462 Rear Arms
RPM 70672 Gear Cover
as you go thru this list you will find what you need first. A new brushless motor/esc combo (peopele are having decent luck with Goolrc).
A new receiver and transmitter to ditch the stock combo receiver/esc.
Aluminum Shocks.
If you want to run the stock transmitter you need ECX 13003 Receiver V3
Wondering if you have installed the Traxxas 3643's in the rear of your truck yet? I installed mine last night, and I'm having an issue with the mounting point rubbing the drive shaft.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back