Ecx circuit vs Amp vs Traxxas latrax teton.

Only a few differences between the Slash and Stampede, mainly chassis, wheels, tires, bumpers and body, they share a vast majority of their parts. Nope the manual shows you how to change the esc from NIMH mode to Lipo mode.
Unrelated question: I have a ECX Temper. Is there a way to mod it to go super fast? I'd love to jump it at the dunes if that were theoritcally and practically possible.

Unrelated question: I have a ECX Temper. Is there a way to mod it to go super fast? I'd love to jump it at the dunes if that were theoritcally and practically possible.
I wouldn't that vehicle is designed for going slow not for going fast. You speed it up and it won't handle very well at all.

I was going to reply to your other thread about the Temper, as Slick said, the Temper Gen2 is made for slow crawling. Although you could very well make it go a lot faster, but you will probably hate it after that.

@95PGTTech & @slick2500 have offered good info. Personally if I ever purchase a new/used car/truck again, it will most likely be a 4x4 brushless Slash, or 2wd Slash to make a circle track car out of.
Don't get me wrong my ECX Torments and my ECX Amp DB are certainly very fun and very fast. They should last me and my son for some time, I even have backup cars in case I ever need replacement parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back