ECX Front suspension mount upgrade

There are quite a few Team Associated B4/T4 parts that fit the Ecx 2wd line as the Ecx 2wd platform was reverse engineered from the B/T4. Some of the HPI Firstorm parts fit too as that was also reverse engineered from the T4.

There are quite a few Team Associated B4/T4 parts that fit the Ecx 2wd line as the Ecx 2wd platform was reverse engineered from the B/T4. Some of the HPI Firstorm parts fit too as that was also reverse engineered from the T4.
Yeah but i wanted to let people know if they didn't already know.

Yeah and theres other ones from i think asia tees or something like that, they offer practically the entire truck in aluminum. Including the rear suspension mount. But yeah you're right.

Can’t get my hands on anything boom racing here in uk unless someone knows something I don’t I was after the Rear mount for the arm pins looks really good but seems to be just a photo now …..

Can’t get my hands on anything boom racing here in uk unless someone knows something I don’t I was after the Rear mount for the arm pins looks really good but seems to be just a photo now …..
Last I heard Boom Racing stopped making the upgrade parts for the Ecx 2wd models, this was back in 2015 and what Asia Tees has in stock is basically all that is left.

Last I heard Boom Racing stopped making the upgrade parts for the Ecx 2wd models, this was back in 2015 and what Asia Tees has in stock is basically all that is left.
The weird thing is that some of the stuff goes out of stock then comes back in stock. :unsure:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back