ECX1070

markts

Maybe someone can help me!

I've had a Boost for a few years now, using it off and on,

Recently got back into it and wanted to get rid of the AM Tx/Rx so I bought a Radiolink RC4GS with receiver.(R6FG). When I connect it up, the ESC (ECX1070) beeps constantly when plugged into channel 2. Can't get it to arm at all.

If I plug the ESC into channel 3 (for power) and plug a servo into channel 2, the throttle controls the servo fine.

If I plug the ESC into channel 1, the ESC arms and I can control the motor with the steering wheel.

If I plug the ESC into an air receiver throttle channel, it arms fine and I can run the motor with my air transmitter.

What is the magic incantation to get channel 2 to arm the ESC? HELP!

Personally, I have hooked up the same radio link setup on a buddies Torment. We had steering issues too.
We found the receiver and radio we received was damaged. We also found his Servo was bad, side note, ECX electronics are not the best. I would get in contact with where you got the radio combo, otherwise buzz radio link tech support. They are good.
I would highly recommend trashing the old Servo.

Try, rebinding the radio to receiver with all electronics plugged in.

Thank you thank you for the reply!

I have absolutely no problem with the steering channel. That works all the time. I just can't get the ESC to arm (and stop BEEPING!) It seems as though the ESC isn't receiving a signal from the receiver, but if I use a generic servo in it's place it works fine, telling me the receiver is ok.

I've tried rebinding but I will again. Any other thoughts? It seems like the ESC is picky for some reason (though it's fine with the old AM receiver and an up-to-date air receiver).

Latest posts

Members online

Back