Enough is enough ?

Music411

Just looking for opinions ...
I own 2 amps, 1 MT, 1 DB - love em both.
My MT has a castle3800kv sct setup, beast ! I run a 25p/81 spur in it. Tops out around 40ish mph.
My DB has a cheaper (yet equally as fun as it's not overpowered as f*ck) gool rc 3100kv, with a 23t/87 spur. The thing maybe hits 30mph.
I also run 2 genz ace 5000mah/50c battery 2s lipo (they seemed on the cheaper side but I must say they perform great).

Lately I've been giving the torment a long hard look, it would be ideal as I've got a decent stockpile of parts (I break very few, but like to order in advance) and most parts are compatible.

My gf caught me researching the torment the other day... atleast my dog likes to cuddle lol.

All so true. Haha

You might want to look for hub carriers because all my plastic ones stretched around the bearings and made slop. Try rpm oversized ones you do need new bearings but I would think they would be worth it.

Just looking for opinions ...
I own 2 amps, 1 MT, 1 DB - love em both.
My MT has a castle3800kv sct setup, beast ! I run a 25p/81 spur in it. Tops out around 40ish mph.
My DB has a cheaper (yet equally as fun as it's not overpowered as f*ck) gool rc 3100kv, with a 23t/87 spur. The thing maybe hits 30mph.
I also run 2 genz ace 5000mah/50c battery 2s lipo (they seemed on the cheaper side but I must say they perform great).

Lately I've been giving the torment a long hard look, it would be ideal as I've got a decent stockpile of parts (I break very few, but like to order in advance) and most parts are compatible.

My gf caught me researching the torment the other day... atleast my dog likes to cuddle lol.

My amp has a very similar set up, 25/81 with the same battery . Only I have a sidewinder 3 paired with a cheap racer star 3660 3300kv , I do 67 km/h , so that sounds accurate.

Latest posts

Members online

Back