Esc help

mdanielswv18

I had to replace my esc today with a new one. I just put another oem one in. Now when you go forward then hit reverse it brakes instead of going to reverse. You have to pull trigger twice to switch direction. Any ideas?

Ok some esc have a way to change settings from beake to crawler you need to know what model it is if you don't have instructions on you can look online

Ok some ESC have a way to change settings from beake to crawler you need to know what model it is if you don't have instructions on you can look online
And if it is the oem 1/18 temper it should already be in a crawler mode

Well looking at the model number...ecx18001, it looks like it is the esc from the Torment. Man I even took my truck into my local store. There is probably no way to change modes either.

On most esc's you have to pull the trigger twice to go into reverse.....especially on things like sct's, which would make sense if you put a torment esc in it.

I would look into it and see if you can reprogram it. But if its a stock one, i doubt it's reprogrammable

Thanks for the offer Erequena1959. It was very nice of you. I ordered the correct one before seeing your post. All is well now that I got the right one back on there.

Latest posts

Members online

Back