ESC

nun ya

Help I have the 2wd amp crush and have upgraded all gears and running a 550 12t moter. I have now lost all ability to turn the front wheels. Not sure why.....

Help I have the 2wd amp crush and have upgraded all gears and running a 550 12t moter. I have now lost all ability to turn the front wheels. Not sure why.....

Can you explain a little bit better so we can help?
The front wheels do not rotate at all with the vehicle off the ground?
What happens when you take the wheels and tires off, will the front axle spin?

Can you explain a little bit better so we can help?
The front wheels do not rotate at all with the vehicle off the ground?
What happens when you take the wheels and tires off, will the front axle spin?
It's a 2wd, if I am correct he may be talking about a steering issue, like the steering servo isn't turning the wheels.

But that is a guess on my part.

It's a 2wd, if I am correct he may be talking about a steering issue, like the steering servo isn't turning the wheels.

But that is a guess on my part.

yea re-reading it I think he means turn left and turn right not wheel rotation, but we could still use some more clarity. @nun ya we have a lot of experience here and are willing to help but we need a little more on your end

yea re-reading it I think he means turn left and turn right not wheel rotation, but we could still use some more clarity. @nun ya we have a lot of experience here and are willing to help but we need a little more on your end
I do agree a bit more information is needed for sure. I mean, it could be a wheel rotation issue too.
IF I was a betting man, I bet his servo is dead. :unsure:;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back