Feeling a little sorry here.

bry73

Poor little Circuit isn't getting much love around here. The New little brothers are getting more attention they have a flashy new bodies and better appearing tires.
Some of the features that the Circuit does come with that aren't found even on a Torment like 4x4 Brushless AVC. Although I myself am old and don't like my cars trying to correct my driving,

I think the popularity seems to be the biggest issue. I can remember the days when stadium trucks was all the rage and that certainly doesn't seem to the be case today for any brand really in my observations. That said the ECX Circuit is a nice little rc stadium truck.

I believe the lack of excitement for the Circuit and Boost may of lead them to the making of the AMP lines to help use up parts.

All the parts are were available except the AMPs got new wheels, tires and bodies. the Chassis, lower control arms, and front body post are Circuits, Shock towers and rear body post are Boosts.

Wow! I had no idea they shared parts! Now I've gotta collect them all!! I really like the look of the circuit! I'm concerned about weight distribution, so im leaning towards the 2wd to get the battery pack in the middle... but I'm really digging the tires on the 4wd! Might just have to call up proline instead... does anyone have some favorite tires from proline for the circuit?

can't you just add weight to one side of the 4wd to get better weight distribution? ive done that to the front of 2wd's before.

I was considering getting the parts to turn my boost into a circuit, new front wheels, front mount posts and a body and all good :) are there aftermarket bodies that will fit the circuit instead of the stock one?

Been looking at a used circuit that has been upgraded to brushless, it is a 4wd one but looks sweet!! Also get all the original parts with it as well, they might be a good addition to the amp

I was considering getting the parts to turn my boost into a circuit, new front wheels, front mount posts and a body and all good :) are there aftermarket bodies that will fit the circuit instead of the stock one?

I'm keen to check out that path as well, the Proline Desert body looks pretty great and it means you have a vehicle for both classes (I know ROAR are happy with the Boost at least). It really shouldn't be too difficult although I suspect the arms may be a different length. But it would definitely open up a lot of body options.

Been looking at a used circuit that has been upgraded to brushless, it is a 4wd one but looks sweet!! Also get all the original parts with it as well, they might be a good addition to the amp

I scored one for $80 last year. It has a Kinexsis system in it too! I do have a good deal of trouble with it though. The weak spot is the toe plates/diff case. On any impact to the arms or even front wheel, It rips the screws out of the diff case. If you try to put them back in, the holes will strip easier. The toe plates are what hold the pin and arms on. The simple fix is to put cable-ties (zip-ties) around the arm and toe plate so it sandwiches it all together. It works best if you do it to both sides. I always immediately stop running if the zip tie breaks because even if you find the pin, it's still impossible to find the little plastic bit that holds the end of the pin. Hot Racing makes a metal part to "fix" the issue but it still will rip out. I know I'm a couple of years late but hopefully it might still help :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back