Fresh Meat

mrzen215

hi guys, i have finally give this amp crush a try, and man this thing is awesome for the price, i should've bought one a long time ago!

107100069_617544535548703_4013154349551910223_n.jpg

i did a body drop and decal removal and its looking good

108417693_282288993041625_4431930952853869043_n.jpg

now im waiting on the ESC and Motor combo to come in from just bash it RC to see what 4s can do, im pretty sure it would be an overkill but why not

Welcome to the Madness ! (y) These things sure are fun to work on and bash ! I just picked up an A
" AXE " Gonna beef it up for bashing. Stay safe and have fun !

Welcome!

4s will year that thing in half. ? Seriously it will probably be uncontrollable. But please video it on 2s, 3S and 4s. Definitely video your first run with that because the driveline is going to be shredded very quickly with brushless.

Nice job on the body. How did you drop it, lower the body mounting posts or something else?

Welcome!

4s will year that thing in half. ? Seriously it will probably be uncontrollable. But please video it on 2s, 3S and 4s. Definitely video your first run with that because the driveline is going to be shredded very quickly with brushless.

Nice job on the body. How did you drop it, lower the body mounting posts or something else?

the 4s was for my rustler roller but now i got the crush i want to see how crazy it gets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, i doubt it would be controllable with 4s, but 2s are pretty good, oh well full sent

it was just lower the body mountings, no cut or trim which are good thing! im trying to see if i can strip the paint and give it a new paint job

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back