GoolRC

i was looking at the goolrc combos but went with hobbystar read that goolrc is hobbystar rebranded
rcjuice.com has $69.00 combo
little more but you can get 10% off with rc overload youtube discount code is on his videos i was very happy with my combo til i broke my ruckus and waiting for parts. Almost forgot you get a free sucker shipped with your order and 5.00 off next order

I paid about 50$ canadian for a goolrc setup I have, its a 3100kv...
I used it for a bit and it was solid... I've upgraded since for more customizable options.
Overall it lacks options as far as customizable, even there program card looks limited.
But as far as negatives that's it...
I lent it to my cousin in the meantime and he's running it in his AMP.
Well it doesn't compare to my Castle or Skyrc it still tops out around 35ish mph/55 km/h.
I don't think it's waterproof but it runs strong and has been solid for a good year without any issues.
As far as what your paying they are a good entrance level brushless system... not as customizable as higher end brushless combos but with it you can keep up with your friends running better systems.
I'd rate it..
7/10 performance
5/10 customizable
9/10 reliability
9/10 value

I have that same 3100KV GoolRC, and it's treated me well. I wish I had a program card to tone down the braking though. As soon as I hit any amount of reverse, it locks the rears.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back