Is the 1/12 BTD Kit still available anywhere?

MrSquiggles

I'm looking for the
1/12 Barrage Gen2 4WD 1.9 Scaler Brushed BTD Kit (ECX01011)
and can't find it anywhere, not in the normal online RC places, not in my LHS, not in the Hobbytown's that the Horizon Hobby site points me to, not on eBay or Amazon... is it no longer being made? Even the great Google can't seem to find one for me. My son really wants to build a crawler, not just get a RTR. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Not sold online, so you will have to check your local hobby shops. Perhaps one of them can order you one if they do not currently have one.

Yeah, I saw that too... :( The one LHS I stopped by last night had the RTR Gen2's but was not excited about seeing if they could get the kit... guess that LHS just moved to the bottom of my list of places to shop! I'll try another; thought I'd check to see if they're still available anywhere before I start calling stores within an acceptable driving radius. I mean really, who uses a phone to call people and ask for stuff anymore???? :D

Yeah, I saw that too... :( The one LHS I stopped by last night had the RTR Gen2's but was not excited about seeing if they could get the kit... guess that LHS just moved to the bottom of my list of places to shop! I'll try another; thought I'd check to see if they're still available anywhere before I start calling stores within an acceptable driving radius. I mean really, who uses a phone to call people and ask for stuff anymore???? :D

That's unfortunate that the store didn't want to try to help. Better stores are out there. The one I use will order anything (aside from stuff that is completely unavailable).

Latest posts

Members online

Back