Kinexsis ultimate tool kit

@wizardwerx8 I've not tried the Kinexsis brand but Dynamite used to (still does?) make a similar tool kit that worked very nicely. Was perfect to take out while bashing.
Thanks WoodiE. I looked at the dynamite kit. It doesn't have as good of reviews as the kinexsis kit. I may just piece a kit together. I really like the zip up bag idea. Im a basher not a racer.

I picked this tool kit up and like it very much. I use it at least once a week since I got it. You are kind of splitting hairs between 4 and 4.5 stars at under 50 reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EKJ4UOO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks sc302 for the link. I didn't even think to look at dynamite reveiws on amazon. I have read on a couple different forums, that the dynamite kit wasnt very durable. Either way Ive decide on the kinexsis kit. Thanks again for the advise.

I bought the Dynamite tool set that was very similar. The hex bits were terrible- too soft and the smaller sizes rounded off almost immediately. The screwdrivers are fine but I really like the nut drivers.

I've since purchased the Bondhus/Du-Bro hex driver set. Much better, ball tips for working in close spaces and weird angles, and a much higher-quality steel.

I've also added in Dynamite's 8-in-1 hex key set. It's a nice high-quality tool with bits that store in the handle.

I use the old Dynamite zippered case with the handle, hex drivers, and screw drivers and have added in the 8-in-1, a pliers, and a small adjustable wrench and it stays my race bag. I use the Bondhus tools, plus a trio of Dynamite aluminum-handled hex keys as my bench tools.

The nut drivers are pretty good. I can't really complain about the hex heads, for the few I used them on, they worked just fine. I do have a larger tool box to go to if anything does eventually strip, but so far so good. It is a $20 tool set, my expectations have been met for the set.

I have a precision driver set that cost more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back