Sold / Found Looking for a 2wd Torment and/or Boost Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruzracing169

I am seeing what anybody on here has, that they might want to get rid of. Looking for a minimum of a roller.

If you got something, shoot me a message.

Thanks

Did you find a Boost? I've got a roller (with misc upgrades) for $100 or with the AMP radio system for $125. Shipping will be extra.

I did find a Boost, but it is in rough shape. I could always clean this thing up and turn around and sell it for a few dollars more, I got a smoking deal on it. I am all ears and eyes on what you have there, if you could send me over some pictures, we could go from there.
I am always in the market for upgrades!!

I already have my first boost in progress moving closer to racing. This is the one that I have on 17.5T spec class forum.
It's the other one I had purchased for my daughter that is in question as referred to above.

Sorry for the delayed response-- Give me a few days to snap a few photos. If you find a sweet deal in the meantime, go for it.

Cheers!

Sorry for the delayed response-- Give me a few days to snap a few photos. If you find a sweet deal in the meantime, go for it.

Cheers!
Just checking in, is this still an available option with you. Thanks

Hey, I'm sorry for the delay-- work has been crazy.

Click the thumbnails for big pics.
Details: Stock servo, stock 20T brushed motor, ESC/Rx and Tx from AMP, RPM steering bellcrank with full ball bearings, RPM rear spindle carriers, Hot Racing aluminum front spindle carriers, Associate Ti camber links with RPM HD rod ends, AE steel steering links with RPM rod ends. RPM gear cover. T-Bone bumper. Traxxas Big Bore alloy shocks--Losi springs, RPM two-stage shock pistons. 75% of fasteners have been replaced with SS hex-fitting fasteners. Not pictured: clear rear wing.

I will include AKA slicks mounted to AKA wheels, misc parts (stock Boost parts), two 1800mAh NiMh batteries with two kit "slow chargers" (batteries didn't get much use as I switched to LiPo after just a few runs).

Car has been idle

IMG_8768-dorsal.jpg IMG_8770-ventral.jpg

Cool!
I'll remove the ESC/Rx unit but leave the servo installed.

Yes, I take PayPal. I'll box it up this weekend and take it to the Post Office to get weight and shipping charges. I'll get back to you Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back