Lvc alarm....?

Bigpoppa99

How well do the low voltage alarms work on these trucks? Got a link to a good one?

I have several I ordered from fleaBay that work great. Two have the voltage readouts of individual lipo cells and then the full charge amount and the others just beep when they get to the cutoff point. All of them beep, though...and very loud. You can't mistake it when it goes off.

The HK one I linked will beep once when you first connect it, and boy is it loud when you do it indoors.

How are you guys securing it in the truck? Surely you don't just let it flop around. I would think velcro to the opposite side of the truck that the esc is on, but some of my lipos have a rather short balance lead, so maybe a extension is needed?

I'll use velcro if there's room. If there isn't room and I can semi tuck it, I'll use a body clip on the end of the balance lead to kind of attach it to the big leads from the battery. But velcro works better.

On my Amp I have tucked it under the battery holder in that empty section of the chassis. The wires go in between that twist tab and the battery.

upload_2016-8-1_15-12-11.png

Mine is stuck to the top of the battery holder with some double sided tape. A rubber band would also work, the thing weighs nothing so it doesn't flop around too badly.

Latest posts

Members online

Back