Meet uncle ruckus. Was brand new and stock about 6 months ago.

YummyGnarGnar702

My ruckus with a fast Eddie bearing kit, stock diffs packed with red n tacky, 60a esc, 2700kv can, 35/58 currently with a 38t pinion otw, good bit of trimming and epoxy to the chassis, spektrum marine fhss receiver, I run it on 50C 3S, contact foam wheels. Run It on training mode and its an absolute rocket, it is absolutely undeliverable turned all the way up for right now, but super fun all around. I have my slipper backed like almost a full turn maybe, and I keep a close eye on the diffs, so far so good. I'd say its done about 70, I have a slash that will do a hair over 75, and its about there, I also haven't given it the full beans yet, hopefully my radio has enough in it, and I can see the little thing... lmao20201108_101929.jpg20201108_095851.jpg

Attachments

• 20201111_170615.jpg
    20201111_170615.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201113_210122.jpg
    20201113_210122.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 8
Custom made motor mount, was going to get one off amazon for 540 sized brushed cans for a wltoys 1/18 but made one instead. Need to build a new top brace. Last was on a micro brushless motor stock position, it ate 1 spur and I tore it back down. Before that it was brushed with a hobbywing esc and "sport tuned" brushed motor, went through 3 cans before I went to the brushed setup. Only gone through 1 set of diffs, and its because I did a super shitty locker job (only held up like 3 packs) but was awful to drive fully locked up running 3S. I bought it and literally ordered 3S batteries that day, started building it with what it was burning up just a little better each time. Was almost to 50mph brushed, but didn't last long (big suprise)

That’s awesome, I have a 1/16 slash that’s 6s. It’s a beast, but unstable at high speeds with those tires. Do you get speed wobble?

Attachments

• 22218E33-EF3D-44B7-8846-03B746B7374C.jpeg
    22218E33-EF3D-44B7-8846-03B746B7374C.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 5
That’s awesome, I have a 1/16 slash that’s 6s. It’s a beast, but unstable at high speeds with those tires. Do you get speed wobble?
These foam contacts made it not get that too bad anymore, very grippy, and they're insane in the difference of handling. The only issue it really has is the torque steer. Lmao. And a bet that slash is an absolute blast!!!!! that's cool man. Try 1/8 belted buggy road tires, 17mm adapter and you're good to go. Maybe some hoons?

I actually have an extra set and the adapters ready to go, but the snow is here now so I literally lost my chance to try it by a couple days. Next season will be my chance to try out the new tires on the slash and do a couple speed runs. I have the hoons on my torment and love them but they are really really soft for a heavy vehicle, my dual motor torment rips them up! so I ordered the same set for my slash hoping that they won’t wear so quick on a lighter vehicle. I love the custom motor plate, I made something similar for my torment so I appreciate the craftsmanship and time that went into it.

Thank you very much! And yeah, this thing is super light, I've heard the hoons are super soft. And that sucks man! Gotta get some paddles!! Lol. I have a set for my slash, love em. Lol. Great on grass too!! And check out BSR foams as well!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back