My 1991 f50 1:24 temper project so far

TheFordGuy

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg This lil guys build is pretty bare so far, still working at it, maybe be done the end of February.
So far it's a 1:24 model, cut the box to fit shock towers and concealed. Custom bumper, (60% done), dually wheels, offset 1/4 inch,brass full frame, redone link perch's and shocks locations, mud glad hangers, most of an imterior, should have room for big block ford engine, is set up on dual custom wound 80turn motors,cut shocks,no springs,savox servo,7.4v with cutoff, full box. That's about all for now

Awesome Build how is it coming along ? Care to enlighten us on your dual motor setup ? Only asking because My brother just burned his Ecx Temper motor and i also burned my Ambush motor on the first run. I am really looking into a motor upgrade because these little micro motors are not cutting it. I know i am going to burn my Temper motor soon. Sorry for all the questions but you definitely seem like you know what your doing and i love your build one of the sickest 1/24 Tempers i have came across. Oh and i almost forgot what do you think about the bushings in the axles ? Would you change it to bearings or would the dual motor setup eliminate any problems that it may cause ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back